donderdag, november 09, 2006

A week in Tuscany. And Venice.

So. I've been teaching law in Maastricht (I love it) and it doesn't seem like I've had a chance to breathe since February.
I've got a break for awhile now, and am using it to do some editing.

Then I'll rest.

And post some pictures.

And maybe write something.

We went to Italy last week and got back yesterday. RyanAir had cheap flights into Pisa. We spent a day there, and I've got to say that I liked it more than I thought I would. I thought all it had was the leaning tower of ...


well, you know.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I ran right into a wall painted by Keith Haring.


I guess it was one of his last works. Astounding.

We went on to Venice,


then Florence.


OK - that's my short update - for now. Life's good. More soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Good to hear all is well with you.

I understand there is much going on re gay marriage in South Africa right now. It's interesting that a civil union bill appears to be ready to be passed there, when gay rights of any kind are totally rejected in most of the rest of Africa.

3:10 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home