dinsdag, september 21, 2004

Viruses

This is a short one - no pictures, thankfully. For about a week after I moved here I felt great. No jetlag. The time zone thing didn't bother me. I was up for about anything. Then, for about three weeks, I was either sick or almost sick every single day. It seemed like every time I got over a virus, I caught another one. I was so exhausted it was all I could do to walk down the stairs.
Ian mentioned that when he moved here he went through the same thing. Others have also reflected on it. It could be that my immunities are (were?)getting used to the bugs of another country, but somehow that doesn't seem right. We're a global community now, aren't we?
At any rate, I feel much better now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Yup. I'm all better, thanks.

9:08 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home