dinsdag, september 20, 2005

Mexican food in Utrecht

Walt recently posted this recipe for Mexican lasagna. Reading it made my mouth water. Good Mexican food is hard to come by here in The Netherlands. Actually, it's hard to come by anywyere in Europe. It's one of the things I miss most.
Seeing Walt's post reminded me that I've been wanting to let people who are visiting or living in Utrecht know that there is an EXCELLENT Mexican restaurant here.
It's called "Dos Amigos",


You can find it right here in Utrecht at Van 's Gravesandestraat 27. Although we haven't tried them, they also serve Argentinian steaks.

We've been there a couple of times now. Ian likes the enchiladas,
and I think the burritos are incredible.
Now I know this looks a little burnt, but I swear to you that it was wonderful.
So now you know.
And Walt, if you ever make it over here, dinner at Dos Amigos is on me. I promise you it will be the best Mexican meal that is cooked by a guy from Iraq in The Netherlands that you have ever tasted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Good enough for me. How about if we plan on going to dinner sometime in the Spring, when it's lovely in Holland and the tulips are in bloom. I'll bring some tortillas with me and we'll make a homebaked Mexican lasagna. Cheers from Big Apple.

9:12 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

Perfect!

11:39 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home