woensdag, oktober 13, 2004

Berlin . . .

It's been a couple of days since I've updated. I've been doing my taxes. Yes, that's right, the ones that were due last April. They're about done. I've also got homework to do for my Dutch class on Friday, and I just got about 1,000 pages of documents emailed to me that I need to familiarize myself with. Did I mention the Ks. Supreme Court has agreed to hear the last case I'll be working on for a while? It's a very interesting case and will keep me busy for awhile. It will also provide an excuse to go back home sometime next year.
At any rate, what I meant to write was that we're going to Berlin this weekend. I'm not sure why, but Ian and I both have a week off. I don't think it's a national holiday or anything, but schools are shut down. There's also a transit strike throughout the country planned for tomorrow - one day only - but this has nothing to do with that.
Berlin's about a 6 hour train trip from here - so it's not all that far, by U.S. standards. We've both got work to do, so the train trip will probably go by very quickly. I'm torn - I would like to just look out the window, but know I should read and work on my Dutch instead.
If I don't update this for awhile, rest assured there will be stories to tell, with pictures, when we get home.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You know I will. :-)

And uh . . . ahem . . . when are you going to write something about the last debate?

3:53 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home